Right breast - nipple is high, bottomed out? 400 CC MOD+ silicone . Nipples were even pre op (Photos)

First BA was on June 20. Going in for revision in December to open up left breast medial pocket. I'm concerned about my right breast. I have more bottom fullness than upper fullness. My nipple placement on my right breast is higher. Do I need a pocket revision on my right breast? I naturally have low breast folds so I can't really tell if the implant is bottoming out. The distance from the top of my right breast to my nipple is shorter than the distance from my nipple to my breast fold.

Right breast - nipple is high, bottomed out? 400 CC MOD+ silicone . Nipples were even pre op

Thank you for your question.  I do agree that you do have some evidence of bottoming out of your breast implant.  Fortunately since you are already scheduled for revision discuss with your surgeon revising the lower pocket to reestablish the inframammary crease at an appropriate level.  For more information please read the link below:

Implants

You do appear to have descent of the breasts. This may be due to weakening of the inframammary fold support at the time of the first procedure.  Since you are having a revision on December, you should have your surgeon repair your pocket to support the implants slightly higher on your chest wall.  Best wishes, Dr. T. 

Implant placement

Hi - thanks for your question. You do have some asymmetry between the breasts and it may be the left implant is sitting higher than the right. It is difficult to say from the photos whether the right is bottoming out - you would need a clinical examination to determine this.  With larger implants there is always a risk of bottoming out and this can be improved by revisional surgery when the breast capsule is sutured to itself and the chest wall to strengthen the lower pole of the breast.  Good luck

Over internet can not give definitive responses to repair bottoming. Best to seek only in person opinions from boarded private practice PSs..

Right breast - nipple is high, bottomed out?

Thank you for the question and pictures. I see your concerns and suggest that you communicate them directly with your plastic surgeon.  If breast implant positioning and/or position of the nipple/areola complex on the right breast mound is of concern, then this may be the time to undergo the necessary revisionary surgery to achieve an outcome that you will be happier with.  As you know, adjustment of the breast implant capsule (capsulorraphy)  is a very effective  technique when it comes to  correction of breast implant displacement concerns.  You may find the attached link/video helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.