What to do if you think you should have had a breast lift?

I had a breast implants 6 months ago but think I should of had a nipple lift. i was told i did not leave a lift. Im unhappy with my results and belive I would have a much better result with a small lift. What should I do?

6 months post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. I recommend you to send your photos to us to give you the advice you need and want. After 6 months post op we can talk about revision. Kind regardsDr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Breast revision options

Thanks for your inquiry, but without any pictures it is impossible to comment on your particular result.  I suggest you ask your surgeon if adding a crescent or peri-areolar lift would improve your result.  Good Luck.

Breast lift

Many patients are borderline needing a lift if they are going to have a augmentation. It is not a bad idea to do as you did and have an augmentation only and not have any more costs or scars from a lift. If desired a lift can be done anytime later. You have burnt no bridges. Discuss with your surgeon. Good luck.

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.
Since you did not post any pictures, I would recommend that you speak with your surgeon about your goals and expectations for a revision surgery.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.
Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Need a secondary lift

I would recommend that you go back to your chosen plastic surgeon to discuss your options for a secondary correction of your breast ptosis. Good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Not Happy with results

Thanks you for sharing your concerns
If you are not happy with the results of your procedure you should be evaluate by a board certified plastic surgeon that can give you an opinion about your situation and evaluate if there's the need of a new procedure.

Regards

Disnalda Matos, MD

The other of your postings shows a need for more than just a N/A lift in my over the internet opinion. Best to seek a few in person PAID second opinions from only boarded PSs in MIAMI. There are over 60+ of us....

Make an appointment with your surgeon

If you are unhappy with your results for any reason, the first thing you should do is make an appointment to see your surgeon and ask him/her about it.  Nearly all of us care very much about our patients and their satisfaction. If you don't like the first surgeon's answer, it's okay to get a second opinion, but don't be surprised if it costs more for a surgeon who didn't do your first surgery.
Breast lifts can be done at the same time as implant placement or at a later date.  Sometimes, the results of a lift done after the implants have settled gives better results (because you aren't swollen from both operations at the same time, so the skin gets stretched less).    
I hope you don't mind, but I went back and checked the photo in your previous question.  It looks like you probably had asymmetry of your breasts before the implants.  Are both implants the same size, or is one of them bigger to compensate for a smaller natural breast?  Adding a lift could improve the symmetry and raise the nipples, but would add scars going all the way around the nipples and probably also on the undersides of the breasts.  It is a matter of opinion whether the improvement would be enough to justify the scars.  

Breast lift

Thanks for posting your question.
The very best thing to do is return to your plastic surgeon and discuss your concerns. Odds are that the surgeon will be very receptive and be able to counsel you for options to achieving your very best outcomes. Many surgeons perform breast augmentation first and lift later (if needed). The approach to breast augmentation and breast lift is variable amongst surgeons. 
Very best to you in achieving your goals!