do you think I need a breast lift along with my breast implants? (photo)

I want to be a full C and want to get breast implants. I want to be a lot more full at the top and considering high profile would be best for me but just curious if I would need a boob lift or if it's fine. thank you!

Breast augmentation

You would most likely get a good result with breast augmentation but you need to be see in person to determine that. Please seek an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. Be sure to express your goals and expectations to your chosen surgeon. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what a procedure will and won’t do for them. Good luck!

Dean Vistnes
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area
#realself #drdeanvistnes #breastlift #breastaugmentation

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

Since you would like more upper pole fullness, the implants need to be placed higher on your chest wall and this would necessitate a breast lift so your nipples/areolas are level with your implants.  

Breast augmentation with lift. Some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 550ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

A Breast Lift with Breast Implants

A breast lift operation is designed to improve the shape and position of the breasts without reducing their size. It is used for #breasts which sag or droop (ptosis). Some patients will have a better shape to their breast such as increased superior fullness if an #implant is used at the time of mastopexy. This is called an #Augmentation/Mastopexy. The surgery will create an elevated, more youthful breast contour. Also, the procedure will create nipple and areolae of the desired size and at the correct height. 

However, #implants without a #BreastLift can be a regret. Most breasts will look larger and more droopy. They will sag more and sooner because of the excess weight. The shape will usually not be satisfactory. There will sometimes be a “Snoopy” breast or double bubble. If the nipples is in a fairly high position on the breast or “glandular” #ptosis or drooping , an implant may be useful. Your Plastic Surgeon needs to measure you and determine the best shape and size of any implants that are used.

Lift

Although it appears you can get away with just breast augmentation, I believe your results will be better if you undergo a lift as well.
Ary Krau MD FACS

Ary Krau, MD, FACS

Breast Lift

If you want to be perfect, a lift will give you a pleasing cosmetic result.  Both procedures can be done at the same setting.  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for an in person exam to discuss your options and expectations.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Breast Augmentation and Lift

You need a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon, as you have not provided enough information to give you any real advice. You say you want to be a full C and fuller superiorly but do not say what bra size you are now. You appear to be close to a C now. If so, then all you may need is a lift to obtain the superior fullness. If you do wish to also be larger, you will also need an augmentation. If you would like to be larger but do not care that your breasts will continue to look downward and, perhaps, have a fuller superior area but have the nipple and distal breast looking like it is falling off the deep superior breast. You need to decide exactly what your goals are and discuss them thoroughly with whoever you see.

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Do you think I need a breast lift along with my breast implants?

Although, it is difficult to say from your one photos whether or not you would need a breast lift, I think you would probably have a better result with a breast lift and augmentation than with an augmentation alone.  Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon, who has extensive breast lift and augmentation experience.  Once you have been examined they should be able you guide you in the right direction.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift with Implants

Hi Iiggxx!
Please put an index card in your breast fold. If your nipple is at the edge of the card or below, then you would be a candidate for a lift, either a vertical or anchor or areolar incision. If your nipple is above the edge, you could be a candidate for an internal lift called the dual plane. The video below explains the dual plane internal lift. I also attached an article from a peer-reviewed journal to give you an even better idea. I believe the dual plane and implants alone will do it for you, and that you will not need a lift. Be sure to seek a consultation with a BC PS to be sure. All the best, “Dr. Joe”

Lift

Yes, you look like you need to have a small lift as well.  Best of luck with your decision to move forward.