What's the right breast implant size for me? (Photo)

I had breast aug 2 years ago with a lift. The doctor did it through areola..breast still droopy and areola is messed up. Do I need another lift with second round or can I just go bigger? Pls advise.

Risks and complications increase with larger breast implants

Larger implants are definitely not the answer. Breast implants will not and cannot lift breasts. They will look great initially, but the forces of gravity will often pull them down your chest making things more difficult to correct. In my hands, women in your predicament will undergo implant removal with The Horndeski Method. When it comes to breast implants - bigger is not better.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Implant Size

A real mastopexy will address the areola issue as well as reshape the breast.  Slightly smaller implants will contribute to a nicer result.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

What's the right breast implant size for me?

From the limited photo you have provided -it appears that you have large implants.. If you want to make your breasts perky and remove excess skin- a real breast lift/mastopexy- in my opinion is needed- with smaller implants. For more info re/ revision breast surgery you can view the video in a link attached. Good Luck!

Lift with implant exchange

A vertical breast lift with exchange of implants for a slightly smaller size would be recommended.  This would allow revision of your periareolar scar.  You would need a smaller implant to allow skin excision that is part of the lift.  Best wishes, Dr. T

Appears you had extra large implants with donut lift? But ONLY IN PERSON evaluations allow a more definitive dx to be offered!

Thank you for the question. It is difficult to advise you based on the single photograph.  You may wish to submit additional photographs with your arms by your side (frontal and side views). Whether or not you will require breast lifting will depend on careful physical examination and communication of your goals.  You may find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.