Why is my right breast harder?

im 2 mon postop with saline under-m, 450cc right, 400left. My left is dropping slowly but is harder then the right. my right is fluffing well , dont feel the implant. However i do feel my right implant when message or move around. Why is my right implant harder? seems to be harder on top, my sides are softing up little by little. Before surgery my right was the smaller boob and i was an A cup. Im worried please advise

Your breasts may heal at different speeds after augmentation.

Although each breast had the same operation at the same time, they can heal and adjust to the breast implants at different rates. One may drop and fluff sooner than the other. One may feel softer while the other is firmer. It can take 3 to 4 months for implants to soften and even longer for your tissue to stretch to accommodate the breast implants, which allows the implants to settle into the pocket. If you still have concerns at 6 months, you may want to schedule a follow-up appointment with your plastic surgeon.

Wait for some time

The final appearance, shape, and movement are not exactly the same as normal breasts. The surgically enlarged breasts do not move in the same way as normal breasts. They tend to be firmer. The contours are usually somewhat different than normal breasts. In some patients these discrepancies may be rather noticeable. Although every effort is made to place the implants symmetrically, complete symmetry is rarely achieved. Immediately after surgery, the breasts are swollen and firmer. The final shape and size is approximated after 2 to 3 months, but up to one year may be required for the end result.

Too early

What you are describing is normal at two months post op.  It would also help if you could post photos of what your chest looks like so we can give better recommendations.  Give it another 2 to 3 months and you will see that if will be softer and more natural looking.

Andre Aboolian, MD

Differences in breasts

Without knowing more and examining you we cannot say why you specifically have some differences. We can say that it is not uncommon for the breasts to "behave" differently after surgery and that it takes many months for everything to finish changing. Your surgeon will be the best person to advise you.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Different evolutions between breast, some advices:

Thanks for the question. 
Its normal to have different evolutions between breasts.
Its early to talk about results. 
In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of place.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Why is my right breast harder?

Impossible to give a blind response without even posed photos. Let alone an in person examination. Best to seek in person paid second opinions to determine why you are having these concerns!