Will breasts continue to drop? (Photos)

It's been 5 months post op. I got a full lift with scilicone implants 345cc . I've expressed my concerns about my left breast being slightly higher than my right and a different shape. He tells me to wait the full 6 months for my final results , but I'm already on month five and noticed no change. In your professional opinion, will it continue to drop or are these my final results?

Final results

congratulations on your result up to this point. At 5 months the majority of the settling has already occurred, but there will be some additional settling over the next month or so. Minor differences in the right and left breast are always expected after a Aug+Pexy.

Will breasts continue to drop at 5 months after BBA with uplift?

There is very little change after 6 months apart from natural ageing and for most patients a very gradual droop with the passage of time bit a lot depends on which type of implant; which pocket used; size and the patient's history (breastfeeding etc) as well as individual tissue characteristics. I would recommend discussing these issues with your surgeon but congratulations s on a great overall result!

Best wishes

Tariq Ahmad, MBBChir, FRCS(Plast)
London Plastic Surgeon

Will breasts continue to drop?

You should continue to see minor changes over the next few weeks and months.  Follow up with your surgeon so he can monitor your progress.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Will breasts continue to drop?

Thanks for your question and pictures.  Congrats on a nice result so far.  The majority of settling of implants happens within the first 3-6 months after surgery.  You will continue to see small changes after that.  You may see a small change at this point but your surgeon would be able to evaluate you best based on your presurgical appearance as well as with what was done during surgery.  Continue to follow up with your surgeon.

Naveen Setty, MD