My breast have no cleavage what procedure can be done to get cleavage after breast augmentation? (photo)

I got my breast done a year ago and I asked for them to look natural with Saline but I feel the Saline bag underneath my breast I actually want to know if there is any way that I can re-do my breast so that they have cleavage and done hang when I take off my bra. What procedure can be done in this situation?

Breast implants - how to get more cleavage

Thank you for asking about your breast implants.
  • Since you can feel the saline, you probably should switch to gel implants.
  • If the implant is under the muscle, putting it over the muscle can increase cleavage.
  • For sagging implants, this is from your tissues not being able to support the implant -
  • A smaller pocket, a smaller implant or ADM to support the implant may all help.
  • As for cleavage - your breasts do not look far apart -
  • What about returning to your surgeon and showing her/him exactly the look you and want to see what needs to be done to get as close as possible to it..
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FAC

My breast have no cleavage what procedure can be done to get cleavage after breast augmentation?

Only a full lift with the scars will offer more lifted breasts. As for cleavage to me appears as close as they can be. 

Feel bag under breasts

thanks for posting.  Silicone implants, especially the newest highly cohesive gels, are often used to treat visibility (rippling, wrinkling) and palpability (you can feel bag) issues.  Cleavage can often be improved with larger implants (can have downside too) or additional muscle release if under the muscle.  Please see attached web reference.  Good luck!

Suggestions

You don't say if your implants are over or under the chest muscle. You can get tighter cleavage by placing your implants over the muscle. This does however have its downside and you should discuss these with your doctor. Based on your single photo, you don't look to have abnormally wide cleavage. Good luck

Robert Frank, MD
Munster Plastic Surgeon