My breast have no cleavage what procedure can be done to get cleavage after breast augmentation? (photo)
Doctor Answers 4
Breast implants - how to get more cleavage
- Since you can feel the saline, you probably should switch to gel implants.
- If the implant is under the muscle, putting it over the muscle can increase cleavage.
- For sagging implants, this is from your tissues not being able to support the implant -
- A smaller pocket, a smaller implant or ADM to support the implant may all help.
- As for cleavage - your breasts do not look far apart -
- What about returning to your surgeon and showing her/him exactly the look you and want to see what needs to be done to get as close as possible to it..
My breast have no cleavage what procedure can be done to get cleavage after breast augmentation?
Only a full lift with the scars will offer more lifted breasts. As for cleavage to me appears as close as they can be.
Feel bag under breasts
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.