Breast augmentation.

I don't want to ask nothing ridiculous, but all my friends have had there breasts done multiple times over the past few years? Some women had a breast augmentation procedure, so she can go to a C cup? Some women had a second procedure done, and this women went from a C to a D cup? What I want to ask is if I was a B cup and want to go up to a D cup can that be possible?

Breast augmentation

Thanky uo for your question, Size and shape of breasts can often play a critical role in a woman’s self-esteem. Fuller and bigger breasts are often associated with reproducibility therefore it is a desired condition. There are different kinds of breast augmentation operation types. Breast augmentation can be performed either with breast implants or autologous fat transfer. There are also different types of breast implants like teardrop or round implants. These implants also can be placed under or above the muscle. As you can imagine there are several different options for breast augmentation. The best way to understand which one is more suitable for you is to get a physical examination by a plastic surgeon.

It is important for you to understand that you don’t always need a breast implant for breast augmentation. As it was also mentioned above you can also get bigger and natural breasts with Cihantimur Fat Transfer method. In this method we use own fat tissue of the patient in order to increase the size of the breast. Since this tissue is your own tissue there is no risk for any adverse effects. It is safe and fast operation that yields natural results without any incision.

Breast Augmentation

Your best bet is for you (or your friend) to find a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and make an appointment. An in-person consultation will be important in deciding what options are best.  Good luck to you!

Emily J. Kirby, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

Thanks for the question.I recommend you to send your photos to us to give you the advices you need and want.Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question. Yes it is possible. Breast augmentation is a very powerful technique in the right hands, and can have dramatic results in a variety of breasts types.   Most important is a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon regarding this procedure.  Don’t settle for less!

Breast augmentation

it is perfectly reasonable to go from a B cup to a D cup after breast augmentation. Find a board-certified plastic surgeon and schedule a consultation. That is the best way for you to learn about all your options based on your anatomy and your goals. Best wishes to you!

Erik Miles, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

It is very possible to start out as a "B" cup  and go up to a "D" cup but there is no guarantee that the volume chosen will match the cup size.

Breast augmentation - can I go from a C to a D cup

Thank you for asking about your breast augmentation.Yes, it is perfectly possible to go up two sizes with a breast augmentation. You need an in-person consultation with a plastic surgeon for an examination and measurements and discussion of the look you want. Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Breast enhancement

Yes, you can increase your breasts from a B cup to a D cup.  You must be aware though that breast implants do not come in cup sizes, but instead are measured in cc's.  Many plastic surgeons have implant samples in their office which you can "try on" to get a sense of what a certain size will look like on you.  Visit with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area for more on this procedure.

Camille Cash, MD

Breast Augmentation - Sizing

Thank you for your inquiry.  Requesting to go from a B cup to a D cup is not unreasonable. I would suggest you schedule a consultations with a board certified plastic surgeon, you'll have a chance to discuss implant and size options.  You'll likely be given a chance to try on implants in a bra to see the implants on you. You'll want to get a visual of what a size D looks like on you specifically. The size "D" will look different on your friend compared to what it looks like on you. When scheduling your consults, ask if they give the option of "trying on implants".  Best of luck with your research.

Rafi S. Bidros, MD, FACS

Increased Cup Size

Thank you for your question. There is no way to actually predict or promise a bra cup size- the methods for sizing vary between manufacturers. I recommend that you book a consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon and let them know what look or general size you are interested in. They will measure you and provide size options for you to try. You may be able to increase your size significantly but various factors such as your existing tissue and measurements will be factors.
All the best