Is a breast augmentation likely with my size? Around how much would it cost me? (photos)

I would like a breast augmentation, with a huge areola reduction. What else what I benefit from? And how would the procedure go exactly? How big or small should I go in terms of the implant? I want something natural.

Breast Lift

Thank you for your size and photo. You may not require implants at all unless you want to increase the size of your breasts. If you simply want to reduce sagging and reduce areola size this can be achieved with a breast lift. I recommend that you book an in person consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon. They will examine you, discuss your aesthetic goals and make recommendations.

All the best 

Combine Augmentation with Mastopext (Lift) for the Areola

A #mastopexy or breast lift operation is designed to improve the shape and position of the breasts without reducing their size. It is used for #breasts which sag or droop (ptosis). Sagging of the breasts may occur with normal development for some women, or as part of the aging process. Pregnancy, breast-feeding and weight loss are other conditions which increase breast ptosis. Some patients will have a better shape to their breast and/or nipple, including increased superior fullness if an #implant is used at the time of mastopexy.  This is called an #Augmentation/Mastopexy.  The procedure can also be combined with a minor breast reduction to reduce the breast width or areola size if desired. The surgery will create an elevated, more youthful breast contour. Also, the procedure will create nipple and areolae of the desired size and at the correct height. 

Breast augmentation or lift

You need consider a breast lift not an augmentation; You have plenty of breast, it just needs to be repositioned from your abdomen to your chest. You will have more than adequate volume, you will have your areolas reduced, and obtain ideal breast shape and positioning with medial cleavage and upper pole fullness.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Breast reshaping

Hi - the issue with your breasts is their shape.  An implant may be part of the solution, but not without making your areolas smaller and bringing them to rest in the correct position over the breast mound.  The skin of your breast will need to be tailored in a procedure called a mastopexy or "breast lift".   The best course is to meet with a board certified plastic surgeon who can discuss your goals and come up with a sound plan.  Best of luck to you!

Whitney A. Burrell, MD

Augmentation Mastopexy

You are a good candidate for a reduction and formal breast lift, along with implants. Go visit a few ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons that specialize in all forms of cosmetic breast surgery.

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Is a breast augmentation likely

Looking at your photos, you need shaping more than you enlargement with a implant.  Ideally, you should at the minimum do a breast lift or a breast reduction.  After that a discussion of whether implants are a suitable option for you should take place.

Christopher Costanzo, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation and Breast Lift

Hello and thank you for sharing your photos. You are a great candidate for a breast lift that can correct the sagging and reduce your areola size. A breast augmentation would also bring back the volume and projection that you seek. I recommend a consultation with a board-certified surgeon who has had extensive experience who can evaluate you in person. I wish you the best of luck!

Peter Newen, MD

Areola reduction

In order to get the results that you want you will need a breast lift with concomitant areola reduction. Because of the shape of your breasts and the very large size of your areola it appears that you will need a two staged procedure, i.e. lift first with augment at least three months later. This is especially if you you want a large size implant. If you try it in one procedure you may not have enough skin.

Barry M. Schwartz, MD
Weston Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation/lift

Thank you for your question and photographs.

I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have an examination of your breasts done. At that point, the surgeon can recommend whether you need a breast lift, breast augmentation or both. From the photos you have posted, it looks as though you would need a breast lift as well as a breast augmentation to correct the sagging and add projection and volume. At my office, we use Crisalix which is a virtual reality device that will allow you to view what your breasts would look like after a lift, or view different sizes of implants and pick which best suits your desires.  As the only board certified plastic surgeon in Pittsburgh offering this virtual reality imaging system, we have a 100% satisfaction rate.  Crisalix  is truly a unique experience for our patients as they can view themselves using virtual reality goggles and can instantly visualize their own breasts changing in size and shape with all of the various brands, sizes and shapes of breast implants.  Thus, our patients leave the consultation feeling confident with the size of the implant they chose.  
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation with lift

Hi there, thanks for the questions and photos.  I think you would benefit most from a breast lift which does reduce the areola as well.  An implant can be placed at the same time if you desire.  You would be best served by a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.  At the consult, she or he will examine your breasts and discuss with you what your desires are.  Bring your list of questions with you.  Best of luck!

Sincerely,

Dr. Michelle Spring