Is my breast augmentation size accurate for my body? (photos)

I am currently 2 weeks post op and I am having major anxiety issues on my breast size, I was feeling like they were too big and now I feel like they are too small. Can I get your professional opinion?

Correct breast implant size?

Anxiety about size is common in the early postop period. The best time to assess size and shape is 3 months after surgery, because your body has to accommodate to the stretch on the tissue. In my opinion your size looks good for your frame, and you will likely be very happy after 3 months pass.

Germantown Plastic Surgeon

I am concerned about my result

It is very common to have mixed emotions about your result early in the healing process. There are many things that change during the first 8-12 weeks after surgery. I would recommend patience in judging your result while you heal from surgery, the implants settle, and the swelling goes away. Be sure to discuss your concerns with your surgeon. Good luck!

Is my breast augmentation correct for my body?

Your results look great at this point. Keep in mind that the final results of skin relaxation, implant descent, etc are not seen for several months. It is common and normal to second guess implant sizing issues at this point. I suggest you try to quiet your mind, let time pass before evaluating the final results and enjoy your new look. 

Breast augmentation size

Dear latina2795
Thank you for the question; I think you should wait 3-6 mo before making any judgments. There is a period of swelling and if the implants were placed under muscle they will need time to settle and relax.  They look appropriate for your height, but with time they will stabilize.

Kailash Narasimhan, MD
Sherman Plastic Surgeon

2 weeks post op

Thank you for the question.   You are still very early in the healing process,  I think what your experiencing is very normal give yourself 6 months to let things settle and see how you feel then.  It looks like you are healing very well.       Best of Luck

Ivor B. Kaplan, MD
Norfolk Plastic Surgeon

There is no such thing as the "right" breast size

The optimal size of your breast implants is a very personal decision that needs to be made between you and your plastic surgeon. From your photos, you appear to be healing well. Give yourself some time to heal and get used to your new breast size and I think that you will ultimately be very happy.

Is my breast augmentation size accurate for my body?

You need to chill! ONLY a few weeks... Allow 3 months healing before seeking opinions>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Breast augmentation post op, some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us.

Its too early to talk about final results but talking about the photo we can say that you are having a good post op. 
In my practice, after performing a Breast augmentation I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Right size post aug

After looking at your photos I think they look great.You are only 2 weeks post op so give it some more time to settle but overall they look great.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

2 weeks post op

You appear to have a great early result so just give yourself time to fully heal (4-6 months) and to adjust to the new implants. They will soften and drop some over the next couple of weeks so the shape will change a bit. Good luck!!