How do my breast looks after 3 months post op? (photos)

I am now 3 months after breast augmantation and i really want your opinion in how do my breast look. I had 550cc placed behind the muscle. Im not happy with my results.... I am a little bit confused ..maybe its because they dont look the same one looks bigger than the other one since first day ,My doc says everything is fine just one is higher Than the other one but I want also other profesionals opinions , thank you!

After 3 month is too soon to know final results.

Each breast recuperation is different from the other, one might be with more edema for a longer time than the other, one may make the folding first than the other.

Pairs in the body do not evolve  symmetrical after a surgery. You have to be patient and give them time to cure and have confidence in your plastic surgeon, do not hear any criticism  from others.

Your breast look really great.

How do I look?

Thank you for all the information and photos.  In my opinion, you breasts are beautiful.  You may still notice some changes as you continue to heal, but so far you have achieved a great result.  Congratulations!

Carmen Kavali, MD

Appearance after 3 months

I think your breasts look terrific for 3 months post op and the choices you've made.  Be sure to discuss with your own surgeon about how this applies to you, and whether they have any special concerns in your case.

Breast augmentation looking good

IIt looks like you have basically achieved the goals you wanted. I am more of a natural proportional breast augmentation plastic surgeon. Enjoy what you have. Good luck...

Larry Weinstein, MD
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Hello dear, Thanks for your question and provided information with pictures as well... Your breasts are healing super well after 3 months, yous shape is perfect, remember that breasts are never the same size, yours are beautiful!!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

3 months post op

They are big and the left seems a little bigger but overall I think a good result.If they are saline I guess your surgeon could put a little more saline in the one side.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

With the additional preop photo included this is easier to see. Your "larger" breast definitely was higher beforehand and tighter which explains your results at this time. Essentially the implant on the tight side is in a smaller space and it will take your body longer to relax and adapt to it. Also, they will never be exactly the same, and preop asymmetries will be present post op and at times magnified (larger the implant the larger the magnification). Again, giving it time is the best thing to do.

You have nice results!

Zach Barnes, MD
Bakersfield Physician

Breasts 3 months post op

Thank you for the photos and question.  For 3 months post op, your results look good. It usually takes around 4-6 months for the implants to fully settle so we cant really say that is the end result right now.  Also, no two breasts are ever alike 100% so asymmetries are not uncommon in some patients.  If you are unhappy with the end results, you can try to visit your surgeon and ask about your options.  Best of luck. Dr. Michael Omidi

An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to assess your needs and provide true medical advice.

Michael M. Omidi, MD, FACS

3 months post op

Remember, no 2 breasts ever look the same or heal at the same rate. You had pre-op asymmetries and these remain after surgery. In fact, they can often be magnified with a breast augmentation. For 3 months, your results look great so enjoy!

Breast asymmetry

Mild breast asymmetry is absolutely normal in every woman with or without breast enlargement. I think your result is fine, and I agree with your surgeon.

Ciro Adamo, PhD, MD
London Plastic Surgeon