Had breast augmentation with lift saline 500cc, they have dropped in only 4m post. My Dr wants to fix them with local? (Photo)

When I let my breast out with no bra,they look so ugly, because they have dropped. My question is if it's possible to fix with local anesthesia or I should save money and do all the surgery in couple months ? Please help.

Breast correction surgery under local anesthesia!

Dear loveyou.bebe, I have to agree that your results are less than optimal.  Your breasts implants have migrated to the sides and to the bottoms which made you loose upper fulness. One of your photos shows a double bubble deformity as well.  Unfortunately the correction of this is fairly complex and it would be very difficult to accomplish it with a small touch up under local anesthesia, beware! I recommend you to get second opinions from experienced board certified plastic surgeons.  Good luck!

Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Breast issue

It looks like you need more work than just some under local. Best to probably have this under general. Good luck.

Lots to do under LA

might want to consider general anesthesia again. I realize this may come at a cost to you or him/her, but it appears you will require a fair amount of work, maybe a little too much to be done under LA.

Revision

It would be best to do this in the OR.  A large area of skin would need to be removed on both breasts along the inframammary fold to correct the contour and this would be uncomfortable in the office setting under local.  

Best anesthesia type for revision breast surgery?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation/lifting surgery. Given your concerns and, after viewing your photographs, it is likely that revisionary breast surgery will be very helpful. The procedure may involve maneuvers such as capsulorraphy and/or additional breast lifting surgery. In regards to type of anesthesia: practices will vary. In my practice, I would do this procedure under general anesthesia, for many reasons. You will learn about the pros/cons associated with each option on this website.

Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with.