Brazilian butt lift revisional 2 weeks ago and now have these areas that are sunk in. Is this normal? (Photo)

I had a bbl revisional two weeks ago and now have these areas that are sunk in. is this normal? Will it fluff out as it settles? Is a third revisional necessary? It look like he put too much fat on the top on bottom with nothing in the middle.

Brazilian butt lift revisional 2 weeks ago and now have these areas that are sunk in. Is this normal?

If before pictures are provided with additional after pictures some suggestions can be made.   It is a bit difficult to get perspective from the single photo.