Can I have a Brazilian butt lift with (Birth Control) nexplanon in my arm or do I have to get it removed?

Birth control and BBL

Hello dear, thanks for your post. Is not a problem to be on a birth control to have surgery. The best candidate for a Brazilian Butt lift are patients that have a fair amount of fat in the abdomen hips waist and lower back and who can commit to the postoperative recovery afterwards. During this procedure you will receive suction to these areas. A thin waist and tight abdomen will look especially beautiful with a curvy bottom. At this stage the best thing to do is to consult the plastic surgeon who has a great deal of experience with this technique and also talk about your decision on having surgery with your gynecologist. Good luck :)

Greetings

Thank you for your question. If you are complaining about the look, position, volume and laxity of your buttocks, if you gained and lost a lot of weight causing an abnormal fat distribution of your buttocks area, if you had a pregnancy and you are not happy about the existing look of your buttocks then you might be a good candidate for the “Buttocks Reshaping Surgery”. You do not have to continue to live with a buttock which has an undesired shape and volume. It is good for you to know that there is a natural, easy and effective solution for this condition.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Hi... thank you for the question, no you don't have to remove it, this do not interfere with your procedure, just let your PS know. 

Luis A. Mejia, MD