Will I go bald in the future? (photo)

I'm a 19 yo, i recently realized some loss is hair density, will i go bald, or is this normal?

Am I loosing my hair?

It's impossible to determine if you are loosing your hair from this photo.  It could be that your hair growth angles simply open this area up to make it appear thin.  Regardless, this is not male pattern baldness.   Only a trained physician could give you a definitive answer.  Unfortunately, you hair is too short to evaluate using cross sectional trichometry.  You will require a density and miniaturization evaluation.  Few physicians know how to do this analysis.  Find one that can.  

Atlanta Hair Restoration Surgeon

19 and worried

Your biggest enemy is the progressive thinning leading to a balding pattern that is not evident at this point in time. The degree of thinning that you are experiencing would suggest that you should see a doctor who most likely will get Bulk Measurements of your hair to determine the degree of the thinning that you are presently having. If the diagnosis is early genetic hair loss (the most common cause of hair loss in young men), then the best treatment would be the drug finasteride which is highly effective in men of your age and may not only stop the hair loss but possibly reverse it. If you are developing a more advanced balding pattern the HAIRCHECK test will determine the Bulk Measurements of your hair and put a number on that hair loss (a metric) and this will show, over a one-year time frame, how effective the treatment will be. Once you know this information, then you and your doctor need to develop a MASTER PLAN which will define what you need to do over the years to come.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Going Bald

I don't think you are "going bald" but you may have a medical hair loss condition.  You really need a medical evaluation from a specialist in hair to know for sure.  Other very important factors include family history, medical history and current medications.   Please seek care early if your condition doesn't improve or worsens.  The sooner you treat in these cases the better no matter what is causing it. 

Ryan Welter, MD
Boston Hair Restoration Surgeon