Can Body Sculpting/BBL/Lipo correct my asymmetric body? (Photo)

Hello everyone, I'm 5'3 and I weigh 120 pounds... I would like to gain 6 pounds more to reach my goal weight and get more curves. The only problem I have, is that my body is very asymmetric... As you can see in the picture I have saddlebags and scoliosis, so I wondered if it was possible to correct the shape by sculpting the fat. The right picture is obviously the "wish pic"... Is it realistic?

Body Sculpting Asymmetries and BBL

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. Because of your Scoliolis the problem is in your Bony Frame and not with your fat deposits.  Fat can be preferentially suctioned and then injected in one side more that the other to help improve and camouflage the difference.  I don't know if I can completely reach your wish picture; But I can improve the current difference.   Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Sincerely, Matthew J. Nykiel, MD #TopREALSELFDoctor #CoreREALSELFDoctor Butt Augmentation Specialist Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Lipo and BBL, some advices:

Thanks for the question. I recommend you waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour. Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD