Lower body lift vs tummy tuck w inner thigh lift? (Photo)

Initially I was thinking of getting a tummy tuck breast lift/implants lipo and BBL but would I be a better candidate for a lower body lift w lipo/bbl and breast augmentation. Also can all those procedures be done in one surgery? Lastly how many liters of lipo would be required for the best results? Pre pregnancy I was 135lbs had twins 220lbs at delivery down to 150lbs 5ft tall. The pics below I was ten lbs heavier Thank you

Mommy make-over surgery

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.

• Based on your photos, your original plan of a tummy tuck, breast lift and implants is a good one.
  • It might be too much to do the BBL at the same time - it can be done before if you want it done.
  • However, an exam might suggest a lower body lift - it depends on how loose the tissues are.
  • The liposuction will remove the fat that needs to be removed - up to Florida's legal limit.
  • That is 1 liter if it is done with other procedures, 4 L if done alone.
  • Congratulations on your twins and your weight loss - hope the babies are doing well.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Staging Surgeries After Pregnancies and Weight Loss

Congratulations on your weight loss after the birth of your twins!  Looking at your photos, I would recommend that you first undergo a full abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) with repair of your abdominal muscles (rectus diastasis), along with liposuction of your lower flanks (muffin tops).   This would provide you with a significant improvement and slimming of your body contour.   As early as a couple of months after that procedure, you could undergo liposuction of your upper flanks (the rolls on your upper back) and a breast lift with or without implants.   After your tummy tuck, your breasts will appear larger, and so, you will need to re evaluate what breast size you would like to be.    That is why most plastic surgeons prefer to perform the tummy tuck first before breast surgery when staging procedures.

Best Wishes!