Body feminization and breast implants on MTF transgender? (Photo)

So I am 5'8 tall , 120 lb transgender mtf , i been on hormone replacement therapy for 2 years. 1. In your prospective what surgeries do you think i would need to have done in order to feminized my body as much as possible , i would love to get rid of the square shape that I have on my butt area 2. Breast implant, going from my body weight and height what size of breast implant would u recommend me to get, also would I be able to get a clevage? . Thank you so much for your help.

MTF Procedures

Hi and thanks for the question and photos. In order to add more shape to your buttocks I recommend buttocks implants at your current weight. If your were to gain weight then a Brazilian Butt Lift would be a possibility as well. Picking your implant depends on measurements that would require specific measurements of your chest and an examination of your breast. Best of Luck - Dr Hardy...

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon