What does my body need next, BBL and breast lift with a small implant, or lipo to inner thighs? (Photo)

Hello, l'm 34 mother of 3 kids (18,14,10) l had tummy tuck without lipo last year 9-16-2014 , now l want a BBL and Breast lift with a small implants plus lipo in my inner thighs.I want my body shape with curves. Please advice me what should l do?

What does my body need next, BBL and breast lift with a small implant, or lipo to inner thighs?

Hi... thank you for the question and photos... Yes your plan is very reachable, I suggest you a Breast Lift with small silicone implants, Mid/Low back Liposuction, Waist contour, Abdominal Etching and Inner thigh Liposuction with BBL to get that shaped curved body figure you are looking for.

Breast and BBL for curves

thanks for posting.  You appear to have at least D cup breast and would likely be fine with lift and no implants (see attached web reference).  Some lipo and BBL would certainly accentuate your curves, but no promises of your "wish pics!"  ;))
Feel free to contact for additional web reference (we can only send one per inquiry) regarding lipo and BBL.  Good luck and be sure to use a BCPS!