Is my bmi too high for BBL?

I am 5'5 195 LBS and my BMI is 32 is that ok for bbl

BMI

Thank you for your question.  I perform the BBL on patients with a BMI of 35 and below.  Based on my standards, you would be fine for BBL as long as you have received medical clearance.  Please discuss this question directly with the surgeon who you want to perform your operation.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Is my bmi too high for BBL?

This will depend upon your health, your body habitus, and your goals.

Is my bmi too high for BBL?

Greetings. There are variable opinions on the exact number for what is the "right" BMI.  In my practice, the BMI should be 30 or less. The risk of complications can be higher when people are overweight. Best wishes.

Ravinder Jarial, DO

Is my bmi too high for BBL

Hi.... thank you for the question... Here in DR the maximum BMI for a surgery is 35... witch means that with 32/33 you can go for surgery... with a previous Blood exams,  x-ray and cardiologist evaluation 

Luis A. Mejia, MD