BL W/ Implants, TT & BBL? (photo)

I want to get these procedures done BL w/ implants, TT & BBL. I just don't know which 1 to don e first. I was told, I can do both TT & BBL. And then 6 weeks later the BL w/implants. Is it ok to just do a TT & BL? and then do a bbl. My main concern is my tummy. I need help I done many consults but I am extremely scared if something goes wrong. I don't want a Dr. to preform a procedure just to get my cash. This my life and I cant bare for something to go wrong. Please help me

How do I have a Breast Lift with implants, TT, and the BBL?

The procedures you are desiring to have are part of the Mommy Makeover. You didn't show any photos of your breast so I'm not sure what procedures are required for the breasts. Since you mentioned a breast lift and augmentation I assume you have already had a consultation. As long as you are healthy you should be able to undergo the TT and the breast surgery in 1 stage. On occasion I have included the BBL with the above procedures. You should undergo the surgery by a Board Certified plastic surgeon whom you comfortable with. We, as Board Certified  plastic surgeons, are always concerned about the well being of our patients so you need not fear just being taked for your money. Good luck!

Including a Brazilian Butt Lift with a Mommy Makeover

Many procedures can be combined during one surgery. Cosmetic procedures such as Brazilian Butt Lift (#BBL), Thigh Lift (#TL) and Mommy Makeover (#MMO), which usually concentrates on the breast and abdomen areas, may be combined together. However, I look at the risk factors such as surgery time greater than 6 hours, or #anesthesia time, increased risks of DVT, prolonged  #healing, #positioning after surgery to name a few, which are a lot to consider. These factors are relative to performing any variety of combinations.  

Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Mommy Makeover Combo of Breast Lift/Aug, Tummy Tuck and Brazilian Butt Lift

Typically in my practice we do these procedures at the same time as long as the total surgery time is less than 6 hours.. From your photos it would appear you are a good candidate.. It is a common choice for Mommy Makeover patients. It makes a lot of sense to combine procedures: One recovery, and only being put asleep once and waking up, only one recovery room charge etc. Another advantage is that you can harvest fat from the tummy including the extra part that would be discarded in a tummy tuck and use if for the Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL).

On the other hand, having staged, separate, procedures make sense for some. In that case, would do your tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) and breasts (mastopexy/breast augmentation) at the same time,

Regarding your comments on finding an ethical and great surgeon- see the below link to help you find one.

It all depends on the plastic surgeon and your general health

Thank you for the question and photos.  There are no right or wrong answers in terms of which procedures to be get done at the same time.  A lot depends on how much fat is needed for the buttock fat grafting.  If you are desiring a significant amount of fat transferred to your buttock it might not be a bad idea to do the BBL and the breast augmentation and lift and come back for the tummy tuck at another time.  Otherwise, I think a BBL, TT, and breast lift would be a good combination as well.  If your plastic surgeon feels comfortable it is also not unreasonable to get all 4 procedures done especially if your plastic surgeon has an assistant to help him/her and can keep the surgery time under about 7-8 hours.  Remember there is nothing wrong with staging your surgeries and the price difference will only be nominally different.

Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Breast Implants, Brazilian Buttlift then Breast Lift,Tummy Tuck

I believe the key sequence in your operative timeframe should be Brazilian buttlift first with the tummy tuck to follow in 3 months.  If you perform Brazilian buttlift at the same time as tummy tuck, you will not be comfortable and you will be resting on your fat during the recovery.    The breast implants and breast lift can be performed at either of those times.  For the most strategically advantageous approach, you may want to place the implants at the time of the Buttlift, and then do the breast lift at the time of the tummy tuck.  That way the skin resection is more precise in both and the implants have dropped by the time of the breast lift.  Find the plastic surgeon with the BEST credentials who operates thousands of times a year.

How much to do?

Thanks for your question.  In my practice, I prefer to do the tummy with the BBL without having to worry about your body weight ever resting on your breast implants. TT & BBL is a good first combo. You should talk to your PS and see what they recommend. Best wishes, Dr. Aldo.

Aldo Guerra, MD

Combining Multiple Surgeries

Dear Ecua,

Although combining the three procedures that you mention is possible, it would not be highly recommended by many surgeons.  The issue with prolonged surgery is safety and combining three, two hour operations does increase your risks.  If you plan to stage the procedures, it is probably best to do the tummy tuck and BBL together and the breasts separately.  No matter how you chose to proceed, there is NO avoiding the fact that there will be risks to your surgery.  Even in the hands of the best surgeon in the world there is risk to EVERY surgery and something can indeed "go wrong".  The only way to prevent the risks entirely is to not have the surgery.  Good luck!

Multiple operations!

Best to see a few BOARDED PSs in Miami to discuss these options. My guess would be to do Full TT, Breast lift, lipo 1 liter, fat grafts to buttock in stage I. Than 3 to 6 months later any revision and implant insertion, more lipo with more fat to buttock. Good luck. 

TT, BBL, BL with Implants, So many letters all at once

This is very common to do all at once, the biggest problem is the positioning and the order of the procedures.  I would probably do the BBL first as this way you could also gain extra fat from the abdomen for use in the buttocks.  I agree that 6 weeks later you could do the breast lift with implants and the tummy tuck.  You should make sure your doctor is a board certified plastic surgeon by the American Board of Plastic surgery and explains not only tthe benefits but the risks of surgery as well.  Good luck, but go on several consultations to make sure you are choosing the right doctor for you.  Dr. Schuster in Boca Raton