Belly button constriction. Does the area inside the belly button go down or fall out? (Photo)

6 month post op tt. I will show the progression of the belly button. It was healing but getting smaller. Had steroid shot and procedure that was supposed to help widen belly button. The last pic is from a couple weeks ago with the ps after the shot. Does the area inside the belly button go down or fall out or something? The ps says it will heal. Is the after pic seem in the spectrum of normal?

Belly button constriction. Does the area inside the belly button go down or fall out?

The pictures are very difficult to evaluate.  It is hard to determine if there is a scab over this area and where the umbilical stalk may be.  It is always best to ask these questions of your chosen surgeon as recommendations may be different.

As I previously stated ONLY in person examination can allow a potential response to see if surgical correction can help. See a few private practice boarded PSs in MIAMI.