Belly button 2 months after tummy tuck (Photo)

I had a tummy tuck in June 7th of this year. I've seen a lot of post tummy tuck pictures and their belly bottom doesn't look like mine. My doctor says its part of the healing process and to massage it 4xday for 15min. Is this going to help me or how can I get it revised? do I need a tummy tuck again or how else can I get it fixed?

2 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
At this point (2 months post-po) the swelling have to be minimal.
To reduce it, I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Belly Button Question

Good Question! The navel is a hard place to heal after a tummy tuck. Keep massaging it- to help with scar tissue underneath the navel. Your surgeon might have to revise your navel a few months after surgery after everything is completely healed- you should not have to have another tummy tuck to fix this. Some surgeons can fix this in the office under local and some surgeons may take you back to surgery to fix it. Give it time and good luck!

Ed Breazeale, Jr., MD
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

Is this healing OK?

Thank you for your question and photos.  I advise my patients to allow the body to heal for 4-6 months before considering any need for any revisions.  During this time the body is healing and one will be surprised at how much improvement can occur.  Keep in touch with your surgeon and continue to massage this area.  Good luck.

David J. Wages, MD
Peabody Plastic Surgeon