Would the BBL be more for me?

I am 5"2 an 255 pound would it cost more for me to get the surgery. An is it possible for to stick with my pics range of $5,500

BBL Cost

The cost of the BBL can vary depending upon how many areas of liposuction a patient is requesting and how much fat is needed to transfer to the buttocks. There are many unique issues that each patient brings to the consultation. If you are only looking to remove enough fat to create a moderate increase in buttock size, the cost would be expected to be less than if you wanted a large volume liposuction in addition to the buttock augmentation. Your overall health and the ability to maintain your new shape with dietary changes and exercise also are important.  Best of Luck    Dr Harrell

BBL candidate?

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately you have BMI of 46 and the recommended BMI is of 30 or less. Although it could be possible to do a BBL, you should have a consultation with a  Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to see if this is the best procedure for you. Many patients struggle to achieve their optimal weight despite diet and exercise. However, to reduce your risks during surgery and ensure optimal results it's important to maintain a healthy, well-balanced diet to prepare for surgery. The closer you are to your ideal weight before surgery the better your result will be.  Interestingly, many of our patients are inspired to diet and exercise more diligently when they see the postoperative results of their surgery. A regular exercise routine is also helpful preparation. By building muscle, you increase your basal metabolic rate. This makes it easier to avoid weight gain, especially in the postoperative period when physical activity is minimal. Cardiovascular exercise strengthens the heart and promotes a faster recovery from surgery. If you have a regular exercise routine, it is much easier to resume these activities after recovering from surgery. That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Best is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

Would the BBL be more for me?

The cost in Miami is a lot cheaper than the cost for plastic surgery in the rest of the US. There is no place here in Houston that you could get a BBL with a board certified plastic surgeon for a total cost under $5500 no matter what you weighed. I personally do not charge more if patients have a higher BMI, but you have to understand that there are "safe" amounts of lipoaspirate that can be removed in one setting. Here in Texas without an overnight stay at the hospital, the safe amount is 5L. You would definitely have more than 5L at 255lbs. This means you have to factor in the cost for the overnight stay in order to get the best result possible. I would recommend trying to lose some weight before undergoing the surgery as it will be safer for you. Also, make sure that your expectations are realistic as most woman want a BBL because they love the tiny smooth tight waist contrasting against a big round buttocks with smooth skin with no cellulite. When you are overweight or obese, you cannot achieve this look with a BBL alone. Most of the time you also need a tummy tuck.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.
For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.
Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon