Bbl or tummy tuck?

Looking to do surgery in March but unsure what would be better for me bbl or tummy tuck?

BBL or Tummy tuck ?

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. My advice for you is to send your photos to us to give you the advices you need and want.Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon

Without any photos or an assessment it is impossible to really give you an answer. I recommend you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your concerns and options.
Regards,

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

I appreciate your question. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Tummy tuck and bbl

Hello and thank you for your question. In the appropriate patient, some surgeons will perform both procedures.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Tummy Tuck - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question. It is not possible to give specific advice without an in-person examination or photographs. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in body contouring procedures. Hope this helps and good luck.

BBL vs. TT

Unfortunately you have not provided enough information for the surgeons to advise you. You need to define your goals clearly then seek out a BCPS to discuss options and realistic outcomes. 
DrBurnett#realself100

BBl or tummy tuck?

Unfortunately without any photos or personal information you can not get an assesment. Most important is a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Don’t settle for less!