Am I able to get a liposuction breast reduction? I am a 40C and I want to be a small/medium B (Photos)

I am aware that the liposuction will cause loose skin but I plan to do extreme workouts to tighten it. I researched that the liposuction breast reduction is encouraged only when patients want to go down 1-1.5 cup. And I just want mines to be reduced to a B.

Breast reduction, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. 
After having analyzed all the information provided to us, i can realize that you have very large breasts for your height and weight, and can be responsible for head, back, neck and shoulder pain. In the future may cause  permanent osteo-articular damage in the back and shoulders and skin problems (mainly under the breasts). For for this reasons, certainly you need a breast reduction surgery. In this regard, for your height and weigh, I recommend getting a B cup, this size would look good on you.  Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Liposuction not an ideal way to reduce large breasts

Hi,I'm afraid liposuction alone will not give you satisfactory results. Extreme workouts will not tighten breast skin. You will need a lift. You have too much excess skin already only to be made worse by removing volume. I hope this makes sense.Best wishes,

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

You could, but your breasts will be just as ptoticand less full with the same amount of skin.  The skin will not tighten by working out.  You are better off with a traditional breast reduction which will lift your nipples and areolas and contour your breast shape as well as reduce.  

Am I able to get a liposuction breast reduction? I am a 40C and I want to be a small/medium B

Sorry but you are very UNREALISTIC. Liposuction reduction will ONLY make your breast sag MORE! There is NO exercise that can tighten skin. Plus you need a lifting operation. Best to seek only in person opinions from boarded PSs in MIAMI. There are over 60+ of us.