Can bad reconstruction surgery be corrected? I did not receive bilateral implants, so my breasts are different sizes. (photos)

The silicone implant in the left breast is mainly in my armpit. I also have scar tissue under the left breast which captures perspiration and adversely affects and irritates my skin tissue. Having two different sized breasts at two different levels makes it impossible for me to find a properly fitting bra. I'm retired and can't afford an expensive bra. Is it possible for me to have my reconstruction done again to correct these problems? Will this corrective surgery cost more?

Reconstruction revision

Not sure if this is all due to breast reconstruction from cancer?  If so, then all of your revisions are covered under insurance.  If not you still may be able to get insurance to cover some of your costs.  But most certainly, as long as you're a safe surgical candidate, you should have your implant/reconstruction revised to fix the position of your implants, etc

Can bad reconstruction surgery be corrected? I did not receive bilateral implants, so my breasts are different sizes.

Was the breast disease a covered benefit with your insurance previously? If yes than revision of reconstruction will be covered. Yes you need a few revision surgeries. Seek in person opinions....