Had a BA 2 days ago and woke up today with bad chest pains anytime I eat or drink? I already tried tums; is this normal?

Early post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.Its too early to talk about results. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

You need to be seen immediately! Either by your chosen operative surgeon or seek ER/UC list for EKG, blood tests, etc. Most likely gastric in nature but can not rule out cardiac issues!

After 2 days BA chest pain eating or drinking. Is this normal ?

Thanks for your question. If you are taking pain killers probably  you have esofagitis by reflux and gastritis.You can start raising your head at bed using 2 pillows and taken 14 mgs. of nexium daily.

Adolfo Sesto, MD

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question. Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at thus time. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Call your doctor

Pain after breast surgery is normal, but should not be exacerbated by eating, Call your regular doctor and also call the doctor that did your surgery just to be safe, best wishes!

Chest pains

Pain after surgery is expected, but pain after eating or drinking is not. Please call your medical doctor to discuss your pain. Please let your surgeon also know about your pain.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon