BA help! What size/profile would you recommend for my body? (Photos)

Im 5'8 tall , 120 lb, flat chested, 29inches around my breast and transgender mtf My questions are what size/profile would you recommend ? Also flanks lipo can help feminized my body ? I'm trying to achieve a natural look where I'm not too big or small, I would like to be able to get a clevage and have little space in between my breast, im undecided on the size, I seen couple of doctors but kinda felt as if they were in a rushed and didnt get to ask more questions, please any help? Thank you

BA surgery

The type of implant chosen is very important and depends on a variety of factors including most importantly your chest measurements.  A consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon will help. 

MTF Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question and photographs.

Firstly, I would recommend scheduling another consultation with a board certified plastic surgeons until you find one that you are comfortable with and as sufficiently answered all your questions. In regards to breast implants, you will need to have measurements taken to have a size recommended that’s appropriate for your anatomy. I usually recommend high profile Sientra implants, under the muscle, to create a round full result that looks natural, giving you the result that you want. Additionally, at my office we use Crisalix which is a virtual reality device that will allow you to view different sizes of implants and pick which best suits your desires.  As the only board certified plastic surgeon in Pittsburgh offering this virtual reality imaging system, we have a 100% satisfaction rate.  Crisalix  is truly a unique experience for our patients as they can view themselves using virtual reality goggles and can instantly visualize their own breasts changing in size and shape with all of the various brands, sizes and shapes of breast implants.  Thus, our patients leave the consultation feeling confident with the size of the implant they chose. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

BA help! What size/profile would you recommend for my body?

Thank you for the question and pictures.  Based on your photograph, I think you are starting at a great starting point for breast augmentation surgery and should have a very nice outcome.

Despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you with meaningful specific advice. Ultimately, in person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons will be necessary. Careful measurements, dimensional planning, and careful communication will be key.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to transgender patients who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. ***Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "C or D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.  Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to transgender patient breast augmentation) helps.