Asymmetric eyes. (photo)

Is there anything I can do to correct my asymmetric eyes?

Doctor Answers 1

You would benefit from a ptosis repair and anchor blepharoplasty.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

The eyelids are heavy and they need structure.  Less is more.  The challenge is finding a surgeon who will improve the upper eyelids without causing a surgical look.  It is all about details.  Interview many surgeons before making a decision regarding what to do.  While Miami has many well know surgeons, you may need to seek care farther afield.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 26 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.