How many areas of liposuction do I need? (Photo)

I had a previous liposuction and a tummi tuck , my front is not problem but my back is to hard to get it in shape . I have consulted different doctors but they all told me different areas .so I want this my last surgery for than reason I would like to make sure if a second lipo wont be risky and I will get the outcome I want . so until what point should I trust whats the average price for 6 areas of lipo in Miami to be safe.

Hidef liposuction revision on the back

Your problem is common. I would suggest a meticulous Hidef liposuction revision technique that brings back proportions to your body shape so that you can feel comfortable in a bikini. This would include laser and RF tissue tightening, liposculpture, lipocavitation, fibrous release, and Yag laser. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Hidef liposuction revision on the back

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles