Approx how many CC's of fat do you think I'll be able to get for BBL? I want a BIG booty with hips and small waist. (photo)

How Many CC's of Fat for Brazilian Butt Lift?

The number of cc's will depend on the amount of fat harvested from the other areas of your body as well as how pliable and expandable your buttocks tissue is. Tight skin will not be as accommodating as looser skin. More fat, however, is not necessarily better. When too much fat is injected, the fat suffocates itself and can result in oil cysts, big lumps, and hardened buttocks. Too little fat injected, and no change is seen in your shape. An important concept for you to keep in mind is that it's not just what you add, but also what you take away. In my practice, I've had numerous patients who appear to have had a BBL, even though all I've done is contoured their waist, hips, sacrum, and abdomen with liposuction! Being smaller in all the right areas made their butt appear bigger. Also, no one wants a bigger, but flat, butt. Simply injecting the fat is not enough. Contouring of the fat immediately after it's placed in the operating room is also an important component of getting that rounded and projected contour. No pressure on the buttocks for a minimum of 6 weeks after surgery also avoids a flattened look. I offer my patients a special sitting roll that places zero pressure on the buttocks, unlike a donut that still pushes on the newly injected fat. When you're looking for a surgeon, select one that allows you to see photos of BBL that are months out from surgery, not just photos of when the patient is still on the operating room table, immediately after BBL. These types of "postoperative" photos are not an accurate indicator of a successful long-term result. Best of luck!

Sacramento Physician

Brazilian Butt Lift

Thank you for your question. When planning a Brazilian butt lift, patients can look forward to a double benefit: reducing areas of unwanted fat while gaining a perkier, rounded posterior.  Each procedure must be planned according to the individual needs of patients, harvesting fat from target areas of the torso, thighs or knees and transferring it to create smooth, attractive contours optimized for each person. You appear to be a very good candidate for liposuction contouring of your abdomen, waist and back along with a Brazilian butt lift to optimize your overall shape. Liposuction of the waist, back, and abdomen will really shape the hour glass figure. The amount of fat transferred from targeted areas depends on the quantity available and the extent of buttock augmentation each patient desires.  Sufficient body fat for a buttock augmentation is very patient-specific, depending on an individual’s body shape and proportions as well as their expectations.  That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Best is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

How many cc's for BBL

Hi TaylorDani, thanks for posting.   While no doctor can tell you exactly how many cc's of fat can  obtained from an individual's body, I can say that it is not uncommon to obtain 2L (2000cc) or more of usable fat.   With my technique, suction of the abdomen and waist is first performed with you supine (positioned on your back) and THEN ADDITIONAL lipo is performed with you prone (positioned on your tummy).  This will not only maximize the amount of fat removed but also maximize the narrow waist contour as well as "shelf" booty if you wish.  Remeber to always use a BCPS in a certified facility with a doctor anesthesiologist.  Please see attached web reference.  Good luck!