What could this be that is affecting my upper right butt cheek after a Brazilian butt lift augmentation? (Photo)

I am three months post op and within the last month I've had a small lump in my upper right butt cheek has now turned into my entire upper half of my right cheek being firm and very painful surrounding the area that is visibly irritated. It has grown increasingly more painful.

Hard red lump after BBL

I recommend that you go see your surgeon as soon as possible. This is likely a pocket of fluid from fat necrosis and since it is red and tender is likely infected and needs drainage and antibiotics. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting