What would be best to achieve symmetry without the use of implants? I'm 29 with no previous pregnancies (Photo)

Breast asymmetry can be corrected with out implants

If you like the size of the right breast, then a lift with small reduction on the left and possible a slight skin tightening on the right should give you great symmetry. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in person consultation

Achieving breast symmetry without implants

Thank you for your question and photograph. From your picture, it does appear that a breast reduction could help you achieve the desired symmetry. A breast lift is also included to raise the remaining tissue to an appropriate position on your chest My recommendation is that you schedule an appointment with an experienced, board certified plastic surgeon. During an in-person consultation, he/she will be able to further explain the best option for achieving breast symmetry.

Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD

What would be best to achieve symmetry without the use of implants? I'm 29 with no previous pregnancies

From your photo it appears that you would benefit from a  reduction/lift on a larger side and possible lift on the smaller side should balance out your existing asymmetry. In person exam is essential

Better Symmetry with out Implants

If you would like to have improved symmetry with out breast implants you will be best treated with a breast reduction/lift of the left breast. At times fat injections to some areas may improve the symmetry after the surgery.

Good luck!

In my opinion performing a breast lift/ reduction on your large size should be able to get you even in size and location without an implant being placed

Julio Garcia, MD

Reduction

A breast reduction of the larger side can be done to help improve symmetry.  A vertical reduction would be ideal that would limit scars to around the areola and straight down to your inframammary fold.  Best wishes, Dr. T. 

If you are happy with the size of your right breast and do not desire an implant, then your option would be a breast reduction on the left to match the size of the right. 

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Breast Asymmetry

Hello, Thanks for share your case, in your especific case, case i could said that if you doesn't want implants, its necesary to do a little lift with periareolar and J-L incision in the smaller breast, and breast reduction with the same techinque in the bigger breast. Have a nice day!

Jean Paul Giudicelli Saba, MD

What would give me the best degree of symmetry?

You have asked a very good question.  I agree with several of the expert opinions expressed by my colleagues to this question.  I have performed many  balancing procedures combining a breast lift for the smaller breast and a limited breast reduction for the larger breast.  This can produce wonderful results.  Choose a very talented, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to assist you.

Good luck to you.

Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Breast Reduction

I would suggest a breast reduction on the larger left side to match the shape and size of the smaller right breast.

John Burns, MD