Will I be able to achieve a body like this through Brazilian butt lift, fat grafting and maybe some lipo? (photos)

HELP, i have 0 hip. I want a curvy body. I've been looking for the perfect doctor & reading 1000s of reviews. Now i have some questions. After i get a BBL i plan togo to the gym daily to tighten up my body, will this make my bum & hips notably small again? Can you graft fat to legs? and will i need to gain weight prior to surgery? I'm 125-130lbs, 5'4. I REALLY just want nice hips and a bum! Maybe like KimK in 2011-12. A bum that looks good in jeans! Also a skinny waist and stomach togo with it!

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.  A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Multiple procedures, some advices:

Thanks for the question. In this regard, I recommend you waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour. Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift candidate

Thank you for your question. You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian butt lift. When planning a Brazilian butt lift, patients can look forward to a double benefit: reducing areas of unwanted fat while gaining a perkier, rounded posterior.  Each procedure must be planned according to the individual needs of patients, harvesting fat from target areas of the torso, thighs or knees and transferring it to create smooth, attractive contours optimized for each person. The amount of fat transferred from targeted areas depends on the quantity available and the extent of buttock augmentation each patient desires.  The results will depend on an individual’s body shape and proportions as well as their expectations.  You can achieve great results from this procedure. That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Best is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

Will I be able to achieve a body like this through Brazilian butt lift, fat grafting and maybe some lipo?

Based on your photos alone you appear to be an excellent candidate for a Brazilian butt lift. Please consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

BBL candidate

This is difficult to answer based on  the two photos of yourself (which did not include a view of the back). Your waist to hip ratio can be improved with this type of surgery but you can't be made to look like another person because your anatomy is different from the other patients. Consult with a few other plastic surgeons for an exam in person.Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD