Can I achieve this look with bbl? Also will have need to lose more weight based on these pictures? (Photos)

I am getting a bbl done December 20th hopefully. I am still losing weight. I was actually 260 and I'm tall so I look smaller than most people 260, but was told my BMI has to be 35 so I'm now 250 and still going for 240, 230. I want to show the look I'm going for and want to get professional advise on if I would get get good results.

Can I achieve this look with bbl? Will have need to lose more weight ?

Only with Lipo and Fat transfer you will not be able to get that result. You are candidate for Tummy Tuck Plus Liposculpture and Fat Transfer to Buttocks (BBL), because you need to remove excess skin of your belly and tight its muscles.

Indeed the look you want is possible to achieve. Is alway better to lose weight for getting a better General Health Condition for surgery, and also for improving your results.

Weight and surgery, some advices:

Thank you very much for this interesting and important question.

Trying to lose weight before a surgical procedure its a very delicate matter, since in many cases a restrictive diet can cause problems, such as anemia, electrolyte disturbances, decreased protein, etc ... retarding the healing process and damaging the surgery.
For these reasons, if your purpose is to lose weight, i recommend you have a BMI lessĀ or equal to 30
In this regard, you must to have a support with a nutritionist, so you can achieve the desired goal, in the most healthy way, without incressing complications risks in the plastic surgery to perform.

Kind regardsĀ 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Can I achieve this look with bbl? Also will have need to lose more weight based on these pictures?

Sorry your wish pics are very unrealistic for your very high weight (240) and BMI (over 35, I only do patients under 30 BMI & weight at 180!)...This is because your statistical asks of serious postop complications are to very high. This for the postings. Regards drfixitmiami