Am I a good candidate for liposuction on my butt and thighs? (photo)

Would I be a good candidate? How much fat can be removed by lipo?

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

If you do too aggressive liposuction you will get a droop in your buttock. I suggest you see an expert, if you take out too much you will get a poor outcome.  you need a VASER HI DEF body sculpting physician to contour and use fat to shape.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Am I a good candidate for liposuction on my butt and thighs?

Thank very much for your question.
Liposuction of the Butt is normally not performed because this makes the butt sag or drop. So I do not recommend any lipo on your butt.
I little Lipo around your butt and on your outer and inner thighs can be done in order to give you more symmetry and smother lines.
I do not recommend too much lipo because there isn't a lot of fat to be removed.

Dr. Miguel Mota
Board Certified Santo Domingo Plastic Surgeon

Miguel Mota, MD

Liposuction of buttock and thighs

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• Your photo suggests your are a very good candidate for liposuction of the outer thighs and around the buttock. 
  • The buttock itself is not often reduced with liposuction - as this may make it droop.
  • But a full examination with a plastic surgeon can help you and the surgeon figure out the best approach.
  • The amount to be removed is hard to judge but probably well under 2 liters.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Liposuction

Liposuction would improve your medial and lateral thigh contours as well as help shape your buttocks by removing fat in the periphery.   You would be an excellent candidate.