Am I a good candidate for liposuction on my butt and thighs? (photo)
Doctor Answers 4
VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting
Am I a good candidate for liposuction on my butt and thighs?
Thank very much for your question.
Liposuction of the Butt is normally not performed because this makes the butt sag or drop. So I do not recommend any lipo on your butt.
I little Lipo around your butt and on your outer and inner thighs can be done in order to give you more symmetry and smother lines.
I do not recommend too much lipo because there isn't a lot of fat to be removed.
Dr. Miguel Mota
Board Certified Santo Domingo Plastic Surgeon
Liposuction of buttock and thighs
- Your photo suggests your are a very good candidate for liposuction of the outer thighs and around the buttock.
- The buttock itself is not often reduced with liposuction - as this may make it droop.
- But a full examination with a plastic surgeon can help you and the surgeon figure out the best approach.
- The amount to be removed is hard to judge but probably well under 2 liters.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.