Am I a good candidate for Brazilian butt lift? I am 5'8 and 167 pounds (Photo)

i am a good candidate for my wish pic? Should I gain more or loose?

Great Candidate for a BBL

Hi Gessica, based on your pictures it seems that you are a great candidate for a BBL. I would not recommend to lose any more weight.  You must keep in mind that you can lose up to 30% of the fat that is injected and your wish pictures are nice and large in volume. The more fat available the better your gluteal projection will be.

Best Wishes,
Dr Miami :)

Am I a good candidate for Brazilian butt lift

Hi... thank you for the question and photos... you are a great candidate for Liposculpture and BBL... 

Luis A. Mejia, MD

Am I a good candidate for Brazilian butt lift? I am 5'8 and 167 pounds

Thank you for submitting your question.  Yes you are a good candidate for the BBL surgery.  Make sure ypu have realistic expectations.  Select your surgeon by reputation and other people referrals.  Look at his credentials.  Select a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  Make sure you feel very comfortable with your surgeon and see a lot of before and after photos.  Request to contact a patient that had the same surgery.  Best Wishes

BBL

Thank you for your question.  In order to determine if you can achieve your wish picture, you should see a surgeon who is board certified in plastic surgery who will perform a physical evaluation to determine in you have enough fat on your body in areas such as your sides, back, and abdomen.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

You are a very good candidate for liposuction and BBL, but the result depends most upon your choice of surgeon.