Looking to get a big booty with Lipo to back, flanks, and arms. Do I need to lose weight or can I go in like this? (photos)

Hi so I'm 5'2 170 lbs I am looking to get a big booty I want my full stomach full back flanks and arms lipoed I also want a hour glass shape should I lose weight or can I go in like this and still get good results ? Am I a good candidate for BBL?

Looking to get a big booty with Lipo to back, flanks, and arms. Do I need to lose weight or can I go in like this?

I think that some weight loss prior to the procedure would likely yield a better result and result in fewer complications.

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body

Rami Ghurani, MD

Do you need to lose weight?

Ideal candidates are at a stable weight,  in good health , and have excess fat in some parts of the body and too little in other regions.  Gaining weight before the procedure is to no advantage and when you lose weight again the fat cells will shrink just like the donor site fat cells.  Typically, the transferred fat results in a significant increase in volume of the body site being treated.

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another.  See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.

BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs.

You will want to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have a physical examination and review of your medical history done to determine whether you are a good candidate for a BBL. As long as your BMI is under 30 and you are in good health, you should be a candidate. If your BMI is higher than 30 then that is considered obese which isn’t optimal for undergoing elective cosmetic surgery and it puts you at a higher risk of delayed healing so it would be best for you to try and get your BMI down to around 30 or lower. I also recommend that my patients remain at their goal weight for at least 6 months before having surgery done for optimal results because weight fluctuation can cause a change in your results.  It is important to remember to live a healthy, balanced lifestyle through diet and exercise, even after surgery for best results and to reduce your chance of health related issues. Once you are at your goal weight, you may benefit from a Brazilian butt lift to achieve your cosmetic goals. I hope this helps. Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,
James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

I would recommend an in person consultation.  For health and safety reasons, BMI should be less than 30 prior to elective surgery. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field. Good luck.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Great Candidate for BBL

Great question!

Your BMI is 31.1

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for  liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks, 

I would recommend scheduling a consultation with an AOA/AMA board certified plastic surgeon to have a physical evaluation done to see if you are a good candidate or not. In regards to your breast augmentation, you may also benefit from a breast lift to correct the ptosis of the breasts. Best of luck in your endeavors!

I wish you well through your surgery and recovery process, James McAdoo DO FACOS

AOA dual board certified general and plastic / reconstructive surgeon