Am I a good candidate for a BBL? (Photo)

I'm 5'8 and 217lbs. I'm interested in a BBL and I've been dreaming about it for the longest. I have three kids and my tubes are tied so I'm not having any more. Am I a good BBL candidate?

Thanks for your question.

Off course that you are a good candidate for a BBL. Also, I think that you will be better with a Tummy Tuck, full liposuction all your back, waist and BBL. 

Best regards! 

Brazilian Butt Lift or BBL

A Brazilian Butt Lift or BBL is a procedure where fat is transferred from different areas of the body to the buttocks.  To be a good candidate, a person needs to have ample subcutaneous fat in other areas of the body.  In this situation, there would seem to be enough fat in other areas to re-shape the buttocks.  Please see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for the best possible results.

Good Luck!

David Finkle, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

BBL candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
In this regard, I'm totally agree with you, therefore i recommend you a Full Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and weist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.
Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

BBL Candidate

Hi and thanks for the question and photos. You would be a great candidate for BBL! I encourage you to go for a consultation and start the process. Best of Luck - Dr Hardy

James E. Hardy, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

BBL candidate

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to have fat available in your abdomen, hips and back, which could then be transferred to your buttocks. This sculpting of the body through liposuction and fat grafting can result in a dramatic enhancement of feminine curves. The most important thing is to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety. Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

Am I a good candidate for a BBL?

Hi... thank you for the question and photos.. you are a great candidate for a Mid/Low back liposuction, with waist contour and abdominal liposuction and Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL). 

Luis A. Mejia, MD