Am I a candidate for Tummy tuck and BBL? (photos)

I have 3 c-section and I currently weight 198. Do I need to lose more weight and can I do both tummy tuck and BBL at same times?

Tummy tuck and BBL candidate

Thank you for your question. The ideal BMI should be of 30 or less, the closer you are to your ideal weight before surgery the better your result will be. You appear to be a great candidate for a tummy tuck, also know as abdominoplasty, which is a procedure to remove excess skin and fat from the lower abdomen and to restore the weakened abdominal wall, giving a firmer and smoother appearance.
We nearly always add liposuction to our tummy tucks to sculpt the body 360 degrees to achieve an ideal feminine figure. The fat taken through liposuction can then be injected into your buttocks, this is what we call the Brazilian butt lift.
Combination procedures can give powerful results but SAFETY is KEY. You definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety. Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

BBL + Tummy Tuck Results

After reviewing your pictures and question I recommend losing some weight before undergoing a BBL and tummy tuck. You should be as close to possible of your ideal weight before having surgery in order to get the best results possible. However, you can go ahead and consult in person now with a board certified plastic surgeon in order to learn more about the procedures. After the plastic surgeon examines you in person you will have an even better idea of what to expect from surgery. Best of luck!

Jimmy S. Firouz, MD

Tummy tuck candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
After having analyzed your question and photos, i realize that you have a very beautiful body, with some sagging skin, fat tissue and several stretch marks...So, we need to rescue that figure!
In this regard, I'm totally agree with you, therefore i recommend you a Full Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.
Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

BBL. need more pics

Thank you for your question. A Brazilian Butt Lift Is a good proceeded for those patients who are trying obtain an augmentation of the central and outer area of the buttock superiorly. Usually in this procedure liposuction of other areas of her body is necessary to remove the desire fat to be able to injected or "grafted" into the buttocks. To be able to be a candidate for a Brazilian but lift he must accomplish 3 things:

1- You need to be able to have enough fat deposits in other areas of your body for a successful transfer. The volume can range anywhere from 500cc-1000cc.
2- You need to have realistic expectations and make sure you have a good communication with your board certified plastic surgeon.
3- Identify a surgeon who has done several of this procedures and can deliver a consistent result.

Prices can vary significantly between regions and surgeons.

Best of Luck !

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute

Weight loss before surgery

Based on these images and your current weight, it appears you would benefit from weight loss before having any type of elective cosmetic plastic surgery.  You would likely benefit from a tummy tuck due to the loose skin. You can combine that with a Brazilian buttock lift, if you are in good health. Consult with a few plastic surgeons in person for more detailed information.

William Bruno, MD