7montha post-op, 250cc teardrop Mentor submuscular. Left breast looks lower. What's wrong?

Had my surgery 7months ago, 250cc teardrop Mentor submuscular. Had too much bleeding during surgery and had use drains for a week! I always felt the left breast lower, and now it doesn't have the nice round shape and movement as the right one. When I contract the muscle it shows an odd shape and when I lift the arms they look assimetrical. When I am relaxed with the arms low they look nice, tho. What is wrong? Do I need a revision?

Post Op Results with Anatomic Implants

From your photographs, it does appear that the implants are sitting slightly lower than normal. These implants should hold her position over time due to the texturing on the surface. Some of the changes that occur with flexing the muscle are very common with a submuscular placement. It is worth discussing this with your surgeon in person as there may be some benefit to adjusting the breast pocket to achieve a more natural position of the implants. Also keep in mind that the shape of these implants Will impact the overall appearance of your breasts leaving a more teardrop rather than round shape. Continue to follow up with your surgeon to ensure that you progress as planned.  Best of luck, Vincent Marin, MD San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Yu had pre op asymmetry so with implants the asymmetry is magnified. Result appears very good to me.

Bottoming out of breast implant...

I am sorry to hear about/see the problems you are having after breast augmentation surgery. I think your concerns are appropriate; one of the breast implants does seem too low on your chest wall, consistent with breast implant displacement ("bottoming out”). It is possible that you are feeling the implants significantly along the lower poles of the breasts.  Also, consistent with the breast implant positioning problem, the nipple areola complexes seem to be sitting relatively high, because the breast implants have settled too low. 

I think you will benefit from revisionary breast surgery which will likely involve capsulorraphy ( internal suture repair). This procedure serves to reconstruct the lower poles of the breasts and prevent migration of the breast implant too far inferiorly. Associated issues with positioning of the nipple/areola complex should improve with this operation.   Make sure that the plastic surgeon who does this procedure for you can demonstrate significant experience with revisionary breast surgery.  I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to corrective surgery for bottoming out concerns), helps.