6 Weeks post endoscopy eye brow lift & 6 days post thread release- indentations and lot of pain. Is this to be expected? (photo)

I had a brow lift a month and a half ago and five weeks after the surgery, the doctor had to manually release the threading and stated that the indentations would go down immediately; it’s been 5 days and they are better but not by much and I’m also in a lot of pain; is this normal?

Thread lifts

I don't do thread lifts, but this can not be how they are supposed to appear at 6 weeks.  The depression may still fill in however over the next few weeks.  You should so some massage over the area to try and smooth it out.   

Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Endobrow lift

Thank you for your pictures.  Without knowing the specifics of what was done during the brow lift and how the threads were placed (as well as what kind of threads were used), it really is hard to say.  I suggest you continue with close follow up with your surgeon as they know exactly what was done during the procedure.  Based on what you sent, I have a lot more questions for you to be honest! I know my answer is not very specific, but I do hope you continue to seek close follow up with your doc.  Best.

Miguel Mascaro, MD
Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

6 Weeks post endoscopy eye brow lift & 6 days post thread release- indentations and lot of pain. Is this to be expected?

The sutures are causing the issue.. They need to be cut lose..This WAS NOT a PDO THREAD LIFT or NOVA LIFT - temple!