I'm 5 ft 2, currently 150lbs. What is the best starting weight for my height to achieve the best results from a BBL? (Photo)

(I want a tiny waist with an upside down heart shaped butt) (Goal photo attached)

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can perform a physical evaluation to see if you have adequate amount of fat to harvest to achieve your cosmetic goals. There is no set weight to be a good candidate for BBL but make sure your BMI is in the range of 18.5 to 30 to reduce your change of health related issues. Best of luck.

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Back lipo + BBL

Hello, thanks for your question. the best choice for you is to make a complete back liposuction and them transfer your fat to your buttocks. have a nice day!

Jean Paul Giudicelli Saba, MD

Lipo + BBL candidate, some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. 

In this regard, I recommend waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.

Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

BBL weight

My best recommendation would be to get a consultation so the doctor can tell you exactly what your outcome should be like. It would really just depend on what area you have more fat to take from and so forth. Most often liposuction is done in the abdominal area and transferred to the buttocks.

Jaime Perez, MD

Ideal weight for Brazilian Butt Lift

Based on your photos, you appear to be a good candidate for the surgery. Consult in person with an experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeon to understand your options. 

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Thank you for your question and providing photos. The Brazilian Butt Lift is a procedure designed to transfer fat from one area of the body, typically the stomach and thighs, hips, knees, and back to the buttock through liposuction. The procedure is meant to reshape, but also enhances the size of a buttock to better fit the figure and provides a perky appearance to rear end. For those who have lost weight and feel their buttocks lack shape or wish to improve the appearance of their backsides, the Brazilian butt lift procedure is a solution. Based on your photos provided you appear to be a good candidate for a BBL. Next step for you is to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options and goals.

The Brazillian Butt Lift procedure consists of taking the fat from an area where it is unwanted and injecting it back into the butt to give it a lift. To be a good candidate you would need to have a good amount of fat that can be taken out and reused, so it is better NOT to lose weight before a BBL. Be sure to discuss these details during consultation with an experienced plastic surgeon.