Should I do 560 SRF OR 600 style 20? Both implants have identical projection, and .3 difference diameter in the style 20.

Initial 450 style 20 came out too small / no cleavage. I had some rippling on the bottom of breast . 9 weeks ago I had a revision 700 SRX made me very top heavy and I could not adapt, felt HORRIBLE. Which implant do you suggest me going for, my revision is next week? My concerns - 20-600 - more rippling? Still top heavy? My concerns- 560 SRF Fake look still? Too round? New device vs older device? This is my 3rd surgery ($18,000 in 2 years) I want a natural full breasts. Please help!!!

New surgeon and more opinions

Sounds like you went from a slightly unhappy place to a very unhappy place, upsizing from 450->700 is a big jump especially, when changing projection. likely would have been more reasonable going to the 560-600 range you are now talking about for your second surgery. Rippling and outline seen is dependent on implant manufacture, so might be time to get away from allergan implants. You can always consider implant plus some fat grafting to the breast to thicken the soft tissue envelope to help camouflage the rippling if you want to stick with those implants. Good luck

Because f ALK your uncertainty over the internet response are not the correct path for you in my opinion. ONLY in person detailed examination would allow a decision for future surgeries if any. Might also consider "composite Augmentation" using fat grafting?.

Best breast implants for me (revisionary breast surgery)?

I am sorry to hear about the problems you have experienced after breast surgery. As you likely know, adjustment of the breast implant capsules may be necessary to achieve your desired outcome.  Sometimes, additional maneuvers such as the use of acellular dermal matrix may be very helpful when it comes to  treatment of breast implant rippling.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. ***Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural full” or "C or D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful..

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. 

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your chosen plastic surgeon to work with you in determining the best plan to achieve your goals.

I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to revisionary breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps.

Inspira implants for less rippling

Since you have had issues with rippling, go with the Inspira rather than style 20. The full profile (SRF) should also be less subject to traction rippling than the SRX.

Richard Baxter, MD