500cc in right boob's. Saline. Is it to big? (photos)

9 days post surgery. 500cc right boob 480 on left boob. Right side is still tight. The shape is not as round as the left side. Can't lift arm to high. Am I healing properly?

Appears as an excellent early result. Best to allow at least 4 months healing the. You might need a lift?

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question.

Right now, you are  early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you. Then reassess final result at 6 months.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Be patient

I hope you had a careful discussion with your surgeon regarding breast size and he has selected the proper size to suit your goals.  You are in the early phase and your breast implants can appear high and misshaped.  As the implant settles, you will see a significant improvement of shape.

Best Wishes,

Nana Mizuguchi, MD

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS

Early post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

Its early to talk about results.

In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Time to heal

you are too soon post-op to know what your final result will look like. For now it appears you are healing well, only your surgeon will know based upon their technique how fast things should settle in. 

Asymmetric Post Op

Thank you for the question and photos. With two different-sized implants I would expect some asymmetric swelling and settling at different rates however I recommend that you see your Plastic Surgeon in person to be assessed and make sure that you do not have an issue with bleeding causing your asymmetry.

All the best