5 days post op, implant change due to rupture (Photo)

one of my implants ruptured and I had to get surgery again , I am 5 days post op and I see one breast is so much larger than the other. is this normal ? The smaller one is the one that got replaced due to the rupture , even thought I got both replaced and same ccs as before one is still bigger than the other ? Is it too soon or did they not fill one breast more than the other ? Also the large breast hurts a little bit more than the smaller one ? Should I be concerned ? Thank you.

See your Surgeon

Hello Mariangel,
This might be an entirely different issue than a leak or a filling error. Make sure your surgeon sees you and has the chance to examine you to try to figure it out. Then appropriate treatment can be arranged. 
Best Regards,
John Di Saia MD

Orange Plastic Surgeon

One smaller than the other

From the photograph, I can see that the left side is smaller than the right. Without knowing whether these implants are saline or gel ,as well as not knowing what you look like preoperatively, and without the ability to feel the tension in the implant it's impossible to help you. If these are saline implants, it's certainly possible that they have been injured during the closure or have failed very early on. Your plastic surgeons will be the best resource for helping you with the situation. Best of luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

5 days post op, implant change due to rupture

You need immediate visit to your surgeon! This could become a serious issue. Appears as error in volume used in replacement.