4 months post op and I see zero results from gynecomastia surgery. I had liposuction Dr said I don't need excision. (Photo)

I we talked to the store at the 3 month mark he said I was still swollen but that everything going looked fine he said it will be about 6 months to a year to see results....but it's been 4 months and I look exactly the same with the exception that my nippers turned black.

What to Expect after a Male Breast Reduction

The areas after Gynecomastia Surgery may feel “lumpy” or irregular, and should decreases with time. Often massaging these areas will help soften the scar tissue. Also, the #compression garment helps reduce the swelling, and the longer it is worn, the more quickly you will #heal. It can also assist in the retraction of the skin. If you have any concerns about #healing, its best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff. It's possible that any indentations could be addressed with fat grafting or cosmetic filler(s) if eligible.

Typically, its best to wait at least one year following the initial surgery to consider a revision. It is imperative you select a plastic surgeon who is #board-certified and has a great deal of experience with male breast #reduction. Plastic surgeons who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery are suitable to perform your procedure. Aside from checking board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Please be advised that each patient is unique and previous results are not a guarantee for individual outcomes. As with all cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic. With any surgical procedure, there are some risks which your doctor will discuss with you during your consultation.

4 months post op and I see zero results from gynecomastia surgery. I had liposuction Dr said I don't need excision.

A before photo so we could compare the ?results would help. But appears as very very minimal result was attained. Were you done under local anesthesia only? Was the surgeon a boarded Plastic Surgeon? You need secondary surgery at any time done correctly.