3 days post op, after switching ruptured implant.

I am 3 days post op and I had implants already , one of my saline implants ruptured and I got both of them replaced. The side of the ruptured implant didn't hurt and I'm experiencing little to no pain , the side of the normal implant that got replaced hurts very much and is very swollen. I got the same size on both and the side that wasn't ruptured looks bigger too , is this normal ?

#BreastImplantRevision - one side more swollen and painful than the other

I'm sorry for the problem you're having but this is one of the potentially urgent post-op situations.  Unilateral (one-sided) pain and swelling can be the hallmarks of excess bleeding, infection, or both.  You need to contact your PS and arrange to be seen in person (most likely).  Based on your description I would even advise you not to eat or drink anything until you've contacted your PS as you may need a procedure, and will need not to have had anything to eat or drink for 6 hours prior to that procedure.  Hopefully it's not this worrisome, but the most prudent course is to anticipate this possibility and contact your PS for further in-person assessment.  I hope that this helps and good luck.  Dr. Alan Engler, Member of #RealSelf500

Significant swelling/asymmetry may be a sign of a complication…

Some swelling is to be expected but significant (and especially asymmetrical) swelling may be a sign of a complication.  Your description of "very swollen" is concerning;  Best to let your plastic surgeon know of your concerns.   Best wishes.

Swelling , some advices:

Thanks for the question.In my practice, after performing a replacement of implants I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD