25 years old eye brow lift? (Photos)

Hi I would like to know if a brow lift is suited for me. I have been thinking about this procedure for a long time. My main goal is to improve my facial features.My eyelid is quite low (from father) and I noticed that I look much better when I wear a tight ponytail or lying down. When I pull my eyebrows up I notice that my eyes look much more open and my face more youthful. I already had a rhinoplasty and upper lip implant with very nice and subtle changes. Thank you in advance for your answers

How to ask for a revision without insulting my surgeon's work?

From the series of posted photos your eyebrows appear in a normal zone, it is the hooding of the upper lid skin I think you are concerned about? Maybe an upper lid blepharoplasty might help.? Only in person evaluations would allow that determination...

Eye Brow Position

On average, the peak of the eye brow in a woman is about 1cm above the orbital rim(bone surrounding the eye socket).  Based on your pictures, your brow appears to be in good position, however it is hard to say without an examination.  If you want to mimic what a brow lift may look like without surgery, you could try a chemical brow lift with botox.  This will last about 3 months and it may help you figure out if that is a look that you like. Hope this helps!Take care,Dr. Sajan

Javad Sajan, MD
Seattle Physician

Not a brow lift candidate

The  photographs demonstrate adequate brow position, therefore a brow lift is not required.  Performing a brow lift will  excessively raise the eyebrows and give a permanent surprised look.  A  Browlift is only performed for patients who have low set eyebrows. For many examples, please see the link and the video below

Brow lift

Thank you for your question and all the pictures.  After looking at them, I think your brows are in a very nice location and I don't think they need to be any higher. However, i think the subtle change that you get when putting up your pony tail could be achieved by a temporal brow lift, or another option is to try botox injections to achieve similar results without invasive surgery.  Good luck!